This past week I was confronted with the difficult task of setting my Priorities for a particular weekend. I had thought it would be easy. After all, don’t they always go in this sequence : Family > Work > Friends > Yourself > Hobby.
Everything just had to happen on the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd March. This is what I have to deal with.
- Ee’s swimming class. It’s not that easy to reschedule because this is the monthly contract where he has to attend at the same time every week. He has already missed one class worth RM40.
- Back To School (BTS 2020) committee meeting. Held once every 6 months where we get updates on what we have been up to and setting new goals.
- Family Day for my clinic. Obviously my attendance is expected because I am not only one of the new ones there but also I am the president of the programme.
- My nephews birthday. A nephew is like a son. And birthdays weigh in more love points. lol.
- A colleagues wedding.
- My brother in laws merisik entourage to Serdang. His prospective bride is a houseman. Whoaaaa…. another doc in the house.
Out of the 6, I had to forgo 3 activities. I am sorry. I cannot be there for all. And these priorities, at the end of the day, is not as simple as : : Family > Work > Friends > Yourself > Hobby.