We went for a budget trip to Langkawi last weekend. Together with my in-laws. A nice and easy trip where there is no rush to commit to an itinerary. Mr Husband booked 2 rooms at The concept hotel. Ours had 2 king size beds in it. My in-laws had a twin single bedroom. It was spacious enough for us. The hotel also had other plus points
- Hot shower.
- A water dispensing machine in the hallway
- Functioning air conditioner
- A swimming pool but we didn’t have the energy to check it out
- Fantastic location – numerous places to eat nearby at walking distance
- Freebies from the cafe next door
Definitely, a recommended place to stay!
We didn’t visit the cable cars and aquaria this year. But we did try something new this time – Nasi Dagang Pak Malau. That is also a recommended place to try. The dishes are quite pricey, nasib baiklah sedap.
I managed to create a somewhat silent vlog out of this trip, divided into 2 parts. Part 2 will be published on Wednesday on Youtube. Here is Part 1.