Planning and organizing this programme was a learning curve.
Human resource stuff. Funding stuff. Logistic stuff. Part of my miscellaneous task includes printing out certificates, present hunting and creating montage. This is my first time using Canva to create videos. I had no idea you could make one so easily. I am contemplating getting the Pro version. I was swayed to get Spotify Premium just for this event as I wanted background music to always play while participants were registering. So now there’s no more music interruption on Spotify and I can download my tracks to play offline.
One of the most valuable lessons was in communication. Learning how to talk to the boss, and team members (the good and the bad), physical communication, and online communication..
The beginning is always the hardest, once it looks easy, more people want to be part of it.
2. Teamwork Works when the Core Members are strong
3. Sometimes you have to be authoritative in your approach. Saya nak ni. Saya nak tu Sediakan bla bla bla
4. A multidisciplinary programme requires skills to not only work with the leaders of other units but also to overcome issues pertaining to the Generation Gap. Aged members or those too young may not understand where your ideas are coming from.
5. Having said that, we cannot change how other leaders choose to run their units. Especially when the practice is ‘ memang biasa kita buat mcm ni’.
6. Organizing a programme/outreach is fun when you have Money, Human Resources and No Redtapes. Nak pinjam board utk tampal poster promosi pun kena surat seminggu before programme. In the end, I used my Elaun keraian to support the programme. I printed out our own certificates using my trusted Brother printer at home.
7. Patients can change. Patients can improve with the right psychological state and an appropriate biological intervention
7. Malaysians enjoy free things – so we prepared mini goodies to bring back home.
8. To lead means having the skills to delegate – knowing who can do what task. Failure to do so results in the head shouldering most of the responsibilities. For some people we give instructions, and they can carry out and consult back accordingly. Some need to have their work scrutinized with frequent checks. Let’s just say that I learned my lesson.
9. Creativity means different to different people. What you imagine/envision may not be properly interpreted by some. So, if the results are acceptable, you kinda learn to just shut one eye.
10. Show up and face the challenges
I submitted our event to the International Diabetic Federation committee for consideration to be featured on their site. We will see how it goes.
With god’s will, we will plan more activities for Hypertension and Asthma next year.
BTS had a free concert in Busan a few weeks ago. It was aired LIVE on WEVERSE, with almost 47M fans from around the world tuning in. That is a massive impact on the SK entertainment industry. This is a country that relies on talent to generate money as opposed to other forms of income.
I didn’t watch it though. I guess I wasn’t feeling up to it at the time. I’d probably watch the recordings of it on BangtanTV. Heard it was a great concert. Well, I wouldn’t expect less.
Afterwards, the fandom received news that Jin will not only release his solo album but also withdraw his application to extend his enlisting services. I honestly think that it is the greatest move any young, successful, role model would do. To answer to his duty of calling and serving his nation. The rest of the members will follow suit as deemed suitable to their personal timing. The great news is, we know, they will reconvene as BTS in their prime age, in the year 2025.
2025 is roughly 3 years from now.
By that time, InsyaAllah I would have graduated with a psychology degree and probably embarked on my Master’s journey. Perhaps in my final year or something. In short, all ARMY should make it a period of time where they also improve as individuals doing their best in life. Namjoon would be proud.
It’s been a while since my last Youtube video. I think it was 3 weeks ago. I wanted to post it earlier but was swamped with adult responsibilities. Family, work, personal matters. I took a day off last Friday just to uraikan benda2 yang berserabut. LOLS.
The clips for this YT video have been sitting still in the folder for quite a while.
In an interview, Suga BTS was once asked if he was given a chance, which song would he like to record or again or remaster as they call it. Namjoon made an educated guess by saying that Suga would record none. To him, whatever was produced at the time was the best version and effort they have put into the piece. I understood his point.
You should always create an output, even in daily life, your best. The best meal. The best of yourself and others. Of course, there are times when you are not at your best but always do something that will make you proud in the future. It will not be perfect but it will showcase your personal growth in mind and matter.
There are plenty of tips online on how to grow your Youtube channel. The most popular one I came across from a lot of video gurus is to be consistent in your uploads. Some even suggest daily uploads of anything. I don’t think I could do that as it will compromise quality and what I hope to show on my channel. So, this is the best I can do – weekly or 2 weekly uploads.